Networking with SBSHRM Members is your Best Resource!
Benefits of Membership
As members interact with other bright and imaginative people who have the same interests, your membership in SBSHRM, Inc. becomes an inexpensive development vehicle for leadership skills and overall business unit improvement. Contact our VP of Membership.
Joining SBSHRM, Inc. will reward you and your Company with some of the following benefits:
- Monthly professional development meetings with national and local speakers
- Monthly CEU credit opportunities towards PHR, SPHR, and GPR certifications
- Notice of local seminars and workshops
- Access to a professional network for:
- testing new employee programs and/or policies
- information that might be otherwise difficult or expensive to obtain
- reduce recruiting and staffing expenses through member contacts
- Avoid costly lawsuits with our monthly legislative and business regulation updates
- Opportunities to work with other HR colleagues on committees and special projects
National SHRM Affiliation
Affiliation with the National Society for Human Resource Management opens yet another door to human resource information, a key to staying on top of changing human resource management issues. National membership in SHRM is a requirement for joining our local chapter. Join SHRM online! SHRM National Dues are discounted for new members. See their webpage for more details.
Please be sure to include our local SBSHRM, Inc. chapter number #309 when renewing your national SHRM membership. Our local chapter receives financial support based on your chapter #309 designation. Please email Crystal Adair (Phone: 800/283-7476 ext. 6370), Southeast Regional Administrator, SHRM Member Relations at email: Crystal.Adair@shrm.org and designate SBSHRM #309 as your local chapter. We thank you for your local support!
What's New at SHRM! Click Here for Info!