Friday, January 22, 2021
12:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Registration closes 3:00 pm Thursday, 21 Jan 2021
About the Program
Join us for the annual SBSHRM/FordHarrison Half-Day Legal Conference virtually. The half-day virtual conference will feature a special guest speaker from the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and attorneys from various FordHarrison offices.
The afternoon will include:
- Legal Update for 2021: What’s new, what's coming in the workplace for the year ahead and what to expect in labor & employment law in 2021.
Presented by Louis Wilson and Michelle Tatum-Bush; FordHarrison
- EEOC Guidance in the Age of COVID-19: Discussion about recent guidance published by the EEOC and steps that can help employers implement strategies to navigate the impact of COVID-19 in the workplace.
Presented by Ana Consuelo Martinez William; EEOC Miami District Trial Attorney
- Ask the Experts - Panel Discussion Q&A: Members of the FordHarrison Coronavirus Taskforce and Benefits team will answer questions and discuss how COVID changed the workplace, lessons learned, recurring issues/questions for clients, and what we expect to be the new normal in 2021.
- FordHarrison is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This course is pending approval.
- This program is also pending approved by HRCI for PHR, GPHR, and SPHR recertification credit. Continuing Legal Education approval is pending from:
Cost: $25 Member, $35 Non-member
Registration Deadline: Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 5:00 PM.
For more information and to register for this program, click here.